Fundraising Event for- Dunwich State School Adventure Playground Upgrade!
Only three weeks until the most talked about night of nights around town...the big Fundraising Event hosted by our Dunwich State School P&C. The evening is set to be one to remember! Kicking off with entertainment by the amazingly talented Georgia Corowa and ending dancing the night away to the highly anticipated live band The Tide Riders.
The wonderful Donna Shannon from Stradbroke Island Events has provided the perfect venue to set the vibe at Oasis, Point Lookout. The bar will be flowing and the kitchen will be open to purchase meals.
Raffle Balloons (eco friendly- biodegradable) will sure to be a hit. You will be able to purchase a balloon on the night that you will hold onto until we call it's time to pop. A number will be hidden inside which will reveal your prize! Some prizes may be little, others are big, including...
- Pillow Pad- Point Lookout Post office
- Bow Beans Coffee voucher
- Ice Cream Maker- Dunwich Post office,
- Noreens Seaside Shop $50 Voucher
- Sunshine Street Food $50 Voucher
- Moki Speaker-Dunwich Post office,
- Air Fryer- Dunwich Post Office
- Eliza Titchener Nails and Beauty Pedi and Mani
- Luna Farm organic fruit and veg box- Cencig Family
- Balter Hat & Shirt
- Moroccan pouf – Ellie Flynn
- Straddie Tees pack- Straddie Tees
- Straddie Butcher $100 Voucher
- Linen Caravan $100 Voucher
- Bob Minty $100 Voucher
- Bob Minty $100 Voucher
- Boogie Board- Dunwich Post Office
- Rufus King $100 Voucher
- Paula Boo Weaving lesson 4 hours
- Paula Boo Weaving Lesson 4 hours
- Bistro Seymour $100 Voucher *
- Dallas Straddie T-Shirts
- 5 kg prawns -Lawlor
- Straddie woodfire pizza $100 voucher
More to come...
Let's not forget our big Auction. The donations have been truly incredible...
- Surfboard- Donated and signed by Ethan Ewing current #4 in the World
- Accommodation – The Calile Hotel James Street fortitude Valley, 1 night
- Bundy Bar Fridge (Value $350) Diagio- Jo and Jayne’s Brother in law
- Gift pack - Starfish Studio/Seascape- Jess Scott
- Original Art Oil painting 'Frenchman's Beach'- Local Artist Marie Kennedy
- Briwok Jewellery -Necklace and Earrings
- Skateboard, t-shirt and Skate safety gear- Michele and Jeff Green / Gary Lions Whale Tale.
- Tablet- Fiona Cowell (P&C)
- Accommodation- Sea Shanties- 2 nights
- Wetsuit pack 1 x Mens XXL, 1 x Boys XL & 1 X Kids XXL- Michelle and Jeff Green Straddie Oysters
- Gift Pack- The Soulful Alchemist- Natalie Mazzoni
- Open Dive Course – Manta
- Waterlily Clean Green Cosmeceuticals- Naturopathic Inspired Skincare pamper pack- Waterlily
- 30 min Massage and 40 min infrared sauna- Stephines Vintage Day Spa
- Accommodation- Allure Resort 1 night in a Deluxe Beach Shack mid-week.
- Delvene Cockatoo Colins Original Artwork
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all on the night and supporting our local school. The Adventure Playground holds many wonderful memories for so many of us all. It is well and truely time for an upgrade we give the children something special.
Thanks again to the many local and town businesses that have supported this event and our school. We are so very appreciative!!
Keep up to date through Facebook. We are looking forward to see you all on the night!!!